Have You Been Injured on Epping Road, North Ryde in NSW?

Want more information? We’ll call you

    Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation ClaimsIf you’ve suffered a personal injury in a vehicle accident on Epping Road, North Ryde in NSW or on any other major road or highway in Sydney and NSW, and incurred financial losses and medical bills, call PK Simpson specialist motor vehicle accident (MVA) lawyers today to discuss your eligibility to claim motor vehicle accident compensation in NSW.

    About Epping Road, North Ryde in NSW

    Epping Road is a highway that spans 10 kilometres along the North Shore of Sydney. Epping Road in North Ryde NSW was part of the top 10 accident hot spots in 2016, totalling 140 accidents.

    What To Do If You’ve Been in a Major Road Accident in NSW

    Even a minor motor vehicle accident in NSW can raise legal issues about who was at fault for damage to individuals or property. As a driver you should follow the advice below:

    • The process involves getting the other driver’s details – name and address, phone number, car registration number, their insurance company.
    • If the accident is major, do the above and call the NSW police but never admit you were at fault. If it’s a minor accident, report it to the police and get a report number for a possible NSW insurance claim for a compensation payout.
    • Have a medical checkup even if you believe your injuries are minor – shock can conceal the severity of whiplash for instance, which might not reveal itself for months.
    • Call your insurance company and make a claim.
    • Lodge your claim within three months after the accident, or within 28 days if you wish to claim ‘back pay’ for loss of earnings.
    • Get witness statements, names and phone numbers.
    • Call PK Simpson lawyers in Sydney, NSW.

    How to Know If You’re Eligible For Compensation

    If you have been injured in a car crash in NSW, you may be able to make a motor accident compensation claim for personal injury under the Compulsory Third Party (CTP) scheme. Your eligibility for compensation will depend on your injury’s diagnosis.

    Minor Injuries:

    In NSW, if you are deemed to have a minor injury, that assessment will mean you are likely to recover well after treatment, independently manage your symptoms with some support, and return to your usual work or other activities within a short time. The two types of minor injury are soft tissue and minor psychiatric or psychological injury.

    Major Injuries:

    According to SIRA, major injuries in NSW include spinal cord damage, multiple amputations, brain injuries, blindness and major burns. If you’re unsure about your level of injury, check with your lawyers. Call PK Simpson MVA lawyers today on 1300 757 467.

    Claims You May Be Eligible For

    If you’ve sustained an injury in a motor vehicle accident in NSW, you may be eligible without lodging a form for an immediate compensation payout of up to $5,000 for your loss of earnings and medical expenses. The Australian Medical Association provides a list of medical and service fees and these are the maximum amount the insurer has to pay.

    You may be eligible for payments for past loss of earnings after six months if the $5,000 sum allows, but the first priority in cases of injury compensation is a payout for your medical expenses so you’re back on your feet.

    Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Claims Process

    The motor vehicle accident claim process is as follows:

    • Report the accident to the Police within 28 days otherwise it may affect your claim.
    • Make sure you get the registration number and other details from the other driver.
    • Find out who the other driver has their CTP insurance with.
    • If you can’t find this information, call CTP Assist on 1300 656 919 and you will be given) name of a vehicle’s CTP insurer provided you can provide the car’s registration number.

    Call PK Simpson specialist MVA lawyers for advice and assistance on 1300 757 467 to help you fill in a personal injury claim form and send it to the CTP insurer of the at-fault vehicle.

    Looking to Dispute Your Insurer’s Decision? We Can Help

    If your insurer or that of the at-fault vehicle has decided to not grant you the benefits you believe you deserve after your motor accident, don’t despair. That may not be the end of your claim, so call PK Simpson lawyers on 1300 757 467 as soon as possible. Your insurer’s decision may be disputed although you only have 28 days in which to do so, therefore time is of the essence.

    How PK Simpson Can Help You Get the Compensation You Deserve

    The expert lawyers at PK Simpson have helped hundreds of people in NSW receive the compensation they deserve after an injury caused by major and minor motor vehicle accidents. If you choose us to handle your compensation case, be assured we pay for all upfront costs for your legal and medical fees.

    We also have a no win, no fee policy, so you pay nothing until we win your case. We don’t cherry-pick cases we know will win, either, so call us today on 1300 757 467 to get your claim started.

    Call & Contact Our Expert Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyers Today

    At PK Simpson we have a team of specialist MVA lawyers who can help you easily navigate the compensation claims process to make sure you receive the best possible outcome. If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident that wasn’t your fault, we can help.

    If you suffered an injury from the accident you will likely be eligible for compensation to cover your medical fees and any other costs and losses you have incurred as a result of the accident. Don’t hesitate to call us today on 1300 757 467 for expert advice and assistance.

    Contact Us Today If You’re Unable to Work

      Injured in an accident?

      Speak with our team today...